San Mateo County’s Office of Sustainability is offering three more free webinars through its Sustainability Academy. The webinars will be offered from noon to 1 p.m. on Thursdays: March 23, April 6 and May 4. You can access them through your own computer during your lunch break. Topics will be sea level rise, water conservation and transportation alternatives. Click here to register for the webinars.
- Finding Common Ground: Communicating about Sea Level Rise
Thursday, March 23, 2017, 12-1pm
- Make Every Drop Count: Tapping into Local Water Conservation Programs
Thursday, April 6, 2017, 12-1pm
- Don’t be “Fuel”ish: Transportation Alternatives that Reduce Greenhouse Gas and Your Waistline!
Thursday, May 4, 2017, 12-1pm
- Finding Common Ground: A Workshop on Communicating about Sea Level Rise
Want to learn more about sea level rise and get involved in your community? Then this workshop is for you!
- Date & Time: Saturday, March 25th, 2017, 10am-2pm
- Venue: County of San Mateo, 455 County Center, Redwood City
Lunch will be provided at the workshop!
The Sustainability Academy is also working on firming up details for additional workshops, including Green Home, Green Business, and Home Compost Workshops, so please stay tuned for additional information in the future!