Join and Support CEC!
Since 2009 the Citizens Environmental Council of Burlingame (CEC) has educated people about critical environmental issues, empowered them to take action and advocated for planet-friendly policies. Our flagship programs include:
- Community Education: Panels, films, workshops on current issues
- Youth Empowerment: High school scholarships and internships, student film festival
- Policy Advocacy: Burlingame City Council guidance, regional policy recommendations and endorsements
The Citizens Environmental Council of Burlingame (CEC) has become a regional catalyst for sustainability by educating the public on critical environmental issues, advocating for planet-friendly policies and empowering youths to become environmental leaders.
Thanks to a generous donation from the Morris S. Smith Foundation (Sterling Franklin, Trustee), we invite you to support our work with a donation that will be matched up to $10,000 through March 31. Contributions are tax-deductible. All payments received by June 30, 2019, will cover membership through the calendar year of 2019.
Your contribution to CEC will help us continue to offer our popular “Green Programs on Hot Topics”; our newsletter filled with news and opportunities for those who care about the environment; scholarships, internships and a Student Film Fest for students interested in becoming environmental leaders; and advocacy for local sustainable policies, such as banning polystyrene, regulating leaf blowers and ensuring that electronic waste is recycled responsibly.
You can learn more about CEC on this website. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please help support our work by sending your membership contribution. Contributions are tax-deductible. All payments received by June 30, 2019, will cover membership through the calendar year of 2019.
Annual Membership Categories:
I am paying by:
- Check – Please print out this donation form and mail with your check payable to “Citizens Environmental Council of Burlingame and mail to: CEC, P.O. Box 117926, Burlingame, CA 94011-7926
- Online – Please select membership category below then click donate button to donate via PayPal, credit card or debit card.
Click here to sign up for CEC’s free e-newsletter to learn about events and opportunities.
- If your company will match your donation, please notify them of this contribution.
- If you are giving a gift membership or a gift in honor of an individual, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Is this a gift membership, is it in honor of an individual, is it in memory of an individual?
- Name of individual to be notified and contact info (address, phone, email)
- Gift amount